Donations Needed for Royal Oak Childrens Choir Annual Raffle
- Organization: Royal Oak Childrens Choir
- Causes: Kids
- Date(s): New/unwrapped items may be turned in up to November 1st 2012.
- Contact person: Ron Kessler
- Phone: 2488183560
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: royaloakchildrenschoir.org
Royal Oak Childrens Choir needs your help! The ROCC is a community-run 501 organization that offers children in the fourth though eighth grades an opportunity to grow personally and learn holistically though the intrinsic motivation of a superior choral program. We are looking for Items that can be raffled/auctioned off at our annual broadway concert, this year on March 24, 2013. Because of raffle license laws we need all items to be donated no later than November 1, 2012. Once you donate, your company or name will be included in the program. The money raised from the raffle/auction is used to fund the annual summer tour. Please visit our website for more information, www.royaloakchildrenschoir.org. Thanks you in advance for your support.