Welcome back, Patch Blogger!
Clinton River Watershed Council
10/3- Chapaton Boat Access 9 mi and Jefferson SCS
10/10-George George Park Clinton Township
10/17- Shadyside Park Mount Clemens
10/24- Fieldcrest St Sterling Heights
10/31-Yates Park Rochester Hills Free Cider and Donuts!
- Every Wednesday 10am-12pm
- 50 weeks a year (noclean up Thanksgiving week and the week between Christmas and New year)
- Each week will be dedicated to a different location within the watershed or along the shoreline of Lake St. Clair
- The third Wednesday of every month will have an additional evening clean up from 4:00-6:00pm
- There will be opportunities to kayak parts of the Clinton River and Lake St. Clair and clean up debris while you paddle. Our friends from Clinton River Canoe and Kayak and Simple Adventures will be providing kayaks for us to make our clean up easier
- A schedule of clean up locations are posted on our web site
- We supply the clean up equipment (gloves, bags grabbers, nets)
- Check our website: www.crwc.org for up to date site locations
- Cancellations will be posted 24hrs prior to the event on our website