Your Voice Matters: Royal Oak Safe Neighborhoods Community Dialogue
Join Fox 2 Anchor & Reporter Ron Savage as he moderates the first annual Royal Oak Safe Neighborhoods Community Dialogue on Wednesday, June 27 from 6:30 p.m. -8:30 p.m. at the Royal Oak Middle School Auditorium. This event is presented by the Royal Oak Crime Prevention Council, City of Royal Oak and Royal Oak Neighborhood Schools.
- Royal Oak Chief of Police Corrigan O'Donahue
- Oakland County Prosecutor Jessica Cooper
- Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard
- Michigan Department of Corrections Public Information Officer
- Russ Marlan
- Michigan Prisoner Re-Entry Oakland County Organizer Donna Lassa
- Royal Oak Youth Assistance
- Royal Oak Community Coalition
- Royal Oak Building Official Jason Craig
- And more...
Who Should Attend? YOU!
Anyone who lives and/or works in Royal Oak: homeowners, condo and apartment dwellers, business owners, employees.
Come ready to discuss:
- What is a neighborhood watch? How does it work?
- How to start or re-ignite your neighborhood watch.
- Tips for safe neighborhoods and preventing larceny and home invasions.
- Neighborhood alerts using technology.
- Helping our youth...preventing substance abuse.
- About 80% of offenders will return home, what is Prisoner Re-entry?
- How to respond to a person in-need while keeping yourself safe.
- Preventing blight in your neighborhood.
- Topics relevant to residents living in neighborhoods, condos and apartments.
- Special issues related to the business community.
- And more...