Super Bowl 2013: Game Time, TV Schedule, How to Watch Online, Where to Watch in Royal Oak
The San Francisco 49ers will take on the Baltimore Ravens during Super Bowl 2013 on Sunday, Feb. 3.
Super Bowl XLVII starts at 6:30 p.m. Sunday.
CBS-TV (channel 62) coverage of the big game begins at 1 p.m. with "Super Bowl Today" until 5 p.m.
The "Super Bowl Kick Off Show" starts at 5 p.m.
You can follow full coverage of the XLVII Super Bowl from CBS Sports at your computer by going to www.cbssports.com/nfl/superbowl. CBS will be also be streaming it on www.cbssports.com/nfl/superbowl/live/online.
Join the party in Royal Oak
Here's a look at some great local options for places to catch the Super Bowl this Sunday:
- Cantina Diablo's, 100 S. Main St. Drink specials from 4-7 p.m., bean bag toss for special prizes and the game on over 30 flat screen TVs. The first 50 people in the door at 5 p.m. will enjoy a free taco and nacho bar.
- Fifth Avenue, 215 W. Fifth St. If you can't be in New Orleans, be at Fifth Avenue with 36 high-definition TVs, complimentary buffet, and drink specials.
- Rock on 3rd, 112 E. Third St. Free hot dogs all day, drink specials and free roast beef and pasta buffet at halftime. Call 248-542-7625 to reserve your spot.
- BlackFinn, 530 S. Main St. Drink specials, prizes and giveaways, slider eating contest at halftime and the game on over 20 flat screen TVs.
- Pronto!, 608 S. Washington Ave. Free gourmet hot dog buffet at halftime, drink specials, turkey bowling, ski shoot, tippy cup, euchre, trivia and more! Tailgate party starts at 4 p.m. on the patio; kick off is at 6:30 p.m.
Where will you be watching the Super Bowl this weekend? Did we miss your favorite place? Add it to the "comments" section.