Royal Oak’s Cloverleaf Fine Wine cooked up Valentine’s Day pairing dinner on Wednesday night for more than 50 guests.
A five-course meal with wine pairings was served at Satay House, a Malaysian restaurant located at 31101 Dequindre Rd. in Madison Heights. A portion of the evening's proceeds will benefit the South Oakland YMCA through the Michael Chetcuti Foundation.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Police Blotter: Glock Stolen from Gym Locker, Downtown Fight and More
- Planning Commission OKs Shopping Center Near Royal Oak High School
- Royal Oak's Oxford Inn Rethinks Name Change, Plan of Operation
- Royal Oak's 'Dangerous Dog Rules' Go into Effect Today
- Retiring at 50: Could You Follow This Michigan Woman's Extreme Savings Plan?