Did You Vote? Prove It!
You vote and you're proud of it, so share your pictures with the Royal Oak Patch.
It's Election Day, so get out to the polls, cast your vote and once you're done, show off your fancy "I Voted" sticker.
Whether you're a professional photographer or it's just a snapshot from your phone, snap a picture of yourself with your "I Voted" sticker and send it to Royal Oak Patch Editor Judy Davids, who will make sure it's posted to Patch as part of our all-day coverage of the 2011 elections in Royal Oak.
You can upload your photo yourself if you're a Royal Oak Patch user, or send it by:
- Email, to email@example.com
- Phone, by texting the picture to 248-231-4667
More on Election Day in Royal Oak
- Election Day weather
- On the Ballot: Jim Ellison, Mayor
- Write-in Candidate: Ann Hubbarth, Mayor
- On the Ballot: Kyle DuBuc, City Commission
- On the Ballot: Mike Fournier, City Commission
- On the Ballot: George Gomez, City Commission
- On the Ballot: Peggy Goodwin, City Commission
- On the Ballot: Rick Karlowski, City Commission
- On the Ballot: Bill Shaw, City Commission
- On the Ballot: Scott Warheit, City Commission
- 4 proposals on the ballot
- School District elections — sample ballots
- Video: Watch the Royal Oak Patch City Commission Candidates forum
- City Commission Candidates Tackle Questions at forum
See you at the polls, Royal Oak!