Invite a friend
An Introduction to Lightroom - JUMP IN WITH BOTH FEET!
**This workshop will cover how to use either Lightroom 3 OR 4**
This course is taught by Eric Tillman, a photographer for more than 35 years, who has used Lightroom to process his photographs since it has been released. He has taught this workshop for us several times already with positive feedback from past attendees.
Below is the workshop description:
Adobe Lightroom is a powerful program designed for photographers, with many options available that can make your photography less time consuming, more enjoyable, and still provide top quality results. This workshop will help you jump into Lightroom and get you on your way!
In this seminar, we will cover the Five Modules that make up Lightroom:
- Library - command central
- Develop - enhancing, modifying, and correcting images (the fun stuff!)
- Slideshow - fast and easy slideshow production
- Print - from your computer to the finished product
- Web - uploading images and themes to the web
Most of the seminar will focus the Library and Develop modules and will cover:
- Importing and exporting image files
- The power of keywording
- Creating collections (to keep your images organized)
- Developing your images for maximum impact
- How to correct many common problems
- And many more topics, tips and shortcuts!!
Workshop attendees should bring a laptop with Lightroom 3 or 4 installed - a free trial download of Lightroom is available at Adobe.com.
Workshop will run from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, with a lunch break scheduled between the morning and afternoon sessions.
|Where||1719 N Main St, Royal Oak, MI 48067|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 am–4:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Teens, Seniors|