Invite a friend
Holiday Magic Parade and Santa Scamper Fun Run
Kick off the holiday season in downtown Royal Oak with the 11th Annual Holiday Magic Parade on Sunday, Nov. 18 at 2 p.m. Over 80 parade units will include marching bands, floats, musical performances, circus acts and more. Visits with Santa are after the parade.
Visits with Santa are after the parade from 3-5 p.m. at Emagine Theatre. A shuttle will be available from Fifth and Lafayette to take you to the theater after the parade or you can enjoy a stroll through downtown.
Don't miss the Santa Scamper, half-mile fun run through the parade route at 1:30 p.m. The Santa Scamper is open to all walkers, joggers, and runners. It is a non-competitive event ocurring just ahead of the Parade.
Visit http://www.oakapplerun.org/santascamper/ for registration and additional information.
For more information on this and other Downtown Royal Oak events, visit www.downtownroyaloak.org.
If you go
- Parade Route: Washington, from Lincoln to Fourth St.
- Santa Scamper Fun Run: 1:30 p.m.
- Visits with Santa at Emagine Theatre: 3 - 5 p.m.
- Bring new, unwrapped toys for the Boys & Girls Club of South Oakland County’s Holiday Basket Program.
- Parade-a-Palooza with specials from over 40 downtown businesses: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
More About First United Methodist Church of Royal Oak
The First United Methodist Church of Royal Oak offers worship services, networking events, Bible studies, a library and prayer groups for people of all ages.