- Who: Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) and you!
- What: Second Hands-On Aesthetic Workshop to help refine “the Mid-Century Look and Feel” of the I-75 freeway from M-102 to South Boulevard
- When: Stop by anytime from 1-7 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 18. It’s an Open House.
- Where: Troy Community Center, 3179 Livernois Road, Room 304
- Why: To refine possible enhancements and treatments for the freeway modernization project by expressing specific preferences related to the mid‐century style.
If you are interested in actively providing input and creating ideas for the future appearance of the freeway, please stop by anytime between 1-7 p.m. and participate. Even if you missed the first workshop, you can still be a part of the development of these improvements planned for the freeway project.
For more information call Sue Data 248-483-5135.
Source: City of Royal Oak