"You Ask, Patch Answers" is where we strive to find answers to all your questions—big, small and in-between—about the town we live and work in.
Whether it’s something you’ve always wondered about, some information you just can’t put your hands on or a sudden curiosity, we want to hear it.
Send your queries to email@example.com or leave them in the comments section below, and I will do my best to dig up an answer for you. You also can call me at 248-231-4667.
Patch reader Nate writes: "I'm looking for a financial advisor. Any suggestions?
To answer Nate's question, Patch asked Facebook readers. Here's what they said:
- Marlene Konkoly: Nancy Salvia at Merrill Lynch.
- Sue Baldock: Mine is excellent; she's in Dearborn at Ameriprise Financial. Let me know if you'd like more information.
- Kelly Muller: Eric Zimmerman with Ameriprise in Troy
- Katie Bonus: Jason Van Duyn
- Ruth Colleen Sirochman: Russ Jones in Troy
- Stephanie Comptois: Steve Mattar of Mattar Financial in Troy. Great honest guy that won't stearin you wrong. I worked for him for 13 years before I got sick and disabled.
- Mike Ripinski: Reid Beyerlien with Raymond James. His office is on 12 mile in Berkley. Memeber of RO chamber and Optimist Club.
- Scott Bondy: Lindsay Bondy
- Mark Schneider: Reid Beyerlein!
- Ashley Elizabeth: Steven Case in Bloomfield Hills. (financial-independence.com) I've been with him for 11 years.
- Jeff Hewson: Nancy Salvia at Merrill is very good.