The Partridge Family sang it best, “Come on, get happy,” and now Monk Beer Abbey has two reasons to get happy in Royal Oak with a new happy hour and Abbey Club.
“We are always considering new ways to create a great dining experience,” said David Ritchie, operating partner, Union Brewery, LLC. “We hope Monk’s new happy hour and Abbey Club will enhance our customer’s visit.”
The Monk Beer Abbey happy hour is 4-7 p.m. Sunday-Wednesday and includes:
- 50 percent off the entire Monk food menu
- 25 percent off Monk’s bottled Belgian beer
- $1 off Bastone Brewery draft craft beer
Monk’s Abbey Club is a lifetime membership for $30, or $15 for members of the Bastone Brewery Mug Club. Join the monastery and receive:
- Free Monk logo glass
- 10 percent off food 4 p.m. - close Sunday-Wednesday
- 25 percent off bottles of beer – all the time
- Special invitations to beer dinners and tastings, limited release beers and other promotions
Monk Beer Abbey, which opened April 2013, offers a deep, rich monastery feel with wood that reaches 10 feet high along its walls. Lantern style lighting packages accentuate the natural color scheme.
Monk’s menu offers unique chef-created Belgian Blue Beef burgers, mussels, frites, waffle sandwiches, and more. In addition to serving Bastone Brewery’s Belgian style craft beer, guests can enjoy an extensive bottled Belgian beer list, as well as French wine selections. Monk opens every day at 4 p.m.
Source: Monk Beer Abbey