If you haven't already made your Easter brunch reservations, consider this your reminder. Here's what's happening at local restaurants, not only in Royal Oak but across southeastern Michigan.
Lily’s Easter Brunch Buffet
- Description: Hop on in for all-you-can-eat buffet style brunch featuring prime rib, made to order omelets, New Orleans style French toast and much more. The Easter Bunny will be there with treats for the kids. Price: $24.99 adults; $10.99 kids 12 to 5
- When: March 31, with seatings at 10 a.m.; noon; 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Where: 410 S. Washington, Royal Oak
- Phone: 248-591-5459
- Description: The menu includes huevos, frittata, fritta di funghi, strada, eggs pizzaiola, polenta gorgonzola and smoked salmon. Prices range from $8.95-$10.95. The "Italian Breakfast," priced at $11.95, includes bruschetta, prosciutto di parma, poached farm egg, buffalo mozzarella, olives and an arugula salad.
- When: March 31, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Where: 711 S. Main, Royal Oak
- Phone: 248-544-2442
- Description: Belgian waffles, southwest eggs, maple-glazed ham, broiled Scottish salmon with dill cream and a dessert table highlight this brunch at the downtown Rochester brewery. Cost: $22.95 adults; children 7-12 $8.95; children 6 and under free with adult purchase.
- When: 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. seatings March 31.
- Where: Rochester Mills Beer Co., 400 Water St., Rochester.
- Phone: 248-650-5080.
Brunch at Longacre House
- Description: Cost for the brunch is $30, $20 for children under 12. For reservations or for more information, please call 248-477-8404.
- When: March 31 at 1 p.m. with a reservation deadline of March 22.
- Where: Longacre House, 24705 Farmington Road, Farmington Hills
- Phone: 248-477-8404
Fishbone's Rhythm Kitchen
- Description: Fishbone's will offer a brunch featuring holiday favorites with a New Orleans-flair
- When: March 31, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Cost: Adults $25, children 6-10 $12, under 6 $6
- Where: 23722 Jefferson, St. Clair Shores
- Phone: 586-498-3000
- Description: Lakeland Manor will offer a brunch with items including a made-to-order omelet station, roast sirloin of beef, fresh fruit and desserts.
- When: March 31, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Price: Adults: $16.95 (plus 15 percent service charge and 6 percent sales tax) and children $8.95 (plus 15 percent service charge and 6 percent sales tax)
- Where: 26211 Harper, St. Clair Shores
- Phone: 586-773-2211
- Description: Waves is hosting an Easter brunch with a variety of salads; entrees including lamb, salmon and northern woods chicken and desserts. Price: Adults $21.95, children 5-10 $8.95, children 4 and under are free.
- When: March 31, 11 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Where: 24223 Jefferson, St. Clair Shores
- Phone: 586-773-3279
Zuccaro Banquets and Catering
- Description: Zuccaro Banquets will offer brunch featuring scrambled eggs, french toast, breakfast sausage, hash brown potatoes and more.
- When: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. March 31
- Where: Zuccaro Banquets and Catering, 46601 Gratiot (South of 21 Mile) in Chesterfield Township
- Phone: 586-949-4110
Portofino Easter Buffet
- Description: Portofino will offer a brunch featuring an array of dishes and a dessert table. Breakfast items will be available until 2 p.m. The cost is $19.95 for adults, $16.95 for senior citizens and $10.95 for children 10 and under.
- When: March 31, 2013, 11:00 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Where: Portofino, 3455 Biddle Ave., Wyandotte
- Phone: 734-281-6700
Easter Brunch at The Dearborn Inn
- Description: Enjoy a delectable array of culinary delights: omelets and waffles made to order, prime rib, brie and spinach stuffed chicken, bourbon glazed ham, seafood stew with shrimp, mussels and scallops, assorted desserts and a s’mores station.
- When: March 31, 2013, from 6:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Where:20301 Oakwood Blvd., Dearborn.
- Phone: 313-271-2700, Ext. 6209
- Pricing: 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m: $45, $22 child 6-12; 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.: $59, $29 child 6-12; 6:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.: $19, $9.50 child 6-12.
Easter Brunch at Adoba Hotel
- Description: Guests can enjoy a carving station with roasted prime rib, seafood selection, omelette bar, pasta and vegetable dishes, assorted desserts, and bottomless mimosas.
- When: March 31, 2013, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Where: 600 Town Center Drive, Dearborn
- Phone: 313-592-3622
- Pricing: $55 per person; kids 12 and under, $18; seniors, $32
Tria Restaurant at The Henry Hotel
- Description: The Henry will be offering a stunning Easter buffet. With multiple food stations that range from omelets made to order to a carving station with herb-encrusted prime rib, there will also be other selections ranging from stuffed pork loin, smoke salmon, glazed turkey breast and other offerings.
- When: March 31, 2013, from 11:30 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Where: 300 Town Center Drive
- Phone: 313-441-2000
- Pricing: $45 per person.
- Description: Have a Great time with family and the Easter Bunny at the 9th annual Grande Easter Buffet Brunch.
- When: March 31, 2013, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Where: 786 West Highland Road, Highland, MI 48357
- Phone: 248-889-3004 (ext 4)