Get out your walking shoes for fashion, food and fun in downtown Royal Oak on Ladies Night Out on Thursday. If your feet get tired, a foot massage is also part of the deal.
More than 30 shops, salons and restaurants have specials plans, including appetizers, desserts, wine, chocolate, fashion shows, drink specials and stress-relieving experiences.
will offer psychic readings and wine tasting. “We’ve already booked several readings,” owner Lisa Berry said.
At , you can tie one on — a bikini that is — as swimsuit designer Magdalena Trever will present her 2012 Maggie May Swimwear Bikini Line, which was recently featured in the Sports Illustrated 2012 swimsuit edition. Models will wear various styles of bikinis throughout the night.
If smimsuits aren't your thing, there are cute pups waiting to be cuddled at "We will have mimosas, strawberries and an adoption event with the ,” said Brian Lane, promotions manager.
There is something for everyone. Women of all ages are encouraged to invite their friends, families and neighbors to come out and join the fun.
Ladies Night Out runs 6-10 p.m. Thursday. Visit www.roarevents.info for a map of participating retailers.
What’s in store at Ladies Night Out
- $15 gift cards and appetizers
- Mimosa and fruit platter plus cute animals for adoption
- Martinis, mojitos and specialty cocktails
- Blu Jeans Bar: Line dancing and appetizers
- Special sales and incentives
- Jewelry sale plus free firing of any pottery
- Food and drink specials
- :Half off food and drink specials after 10 p.m.
- $10 vouchers and mini stress relieving experiences
- Perfume samples and chocolate plus 20 percent off purchase
- No cover charge plus drink specials
- Hot appetizers served up by hot male dancers
- Lots of chocolate samples
- Wine and desserts plus 20 percent off jewelry
- Wine, appetizers, dessert and entertainment
- MarVela: Buy one get one half off plus wine and fruit platter
- Foot massages by sexy men
- Swim trunk show and local artist jewelry trunk show
- Baked goods sampling plus 10 percent off your total order
- Hand and chair massage by Essential Massage
- $5 martinis, $1 Blues and 25 percent off food after 8 p.m.
- One free mascara per person
- Bubble tea and desserts plus a free gift bag with a $50 purchase
- Jewelry trunk show with tea and cookies
- Make a free greeting card plus wine and appetizers
- That Girl: Appetizers, drinks and special discounts
- : Desserts and beverages plus special sale items
- : Chocolate fondue samples plus a psychic reading for $10 and wine tasting for $15
- Verizon Wireless: Discounts on phones and accessories
- Wooden Hangers: Body or facial wraps $35 or free with $100 purchase