Lots of businesses are popping up around downtown Royal Oak.
Here's a quick look at what's new and what's coming:
- 822 Gallery: original works of art; 822 W. 11 Mile Rd.
- American Apparel: fashion retailer expands store; 401 S. Washington
- Animal Care Hospital: veterinary services; 931 N. Main St.
- Franklin Cafe: retail, fine wine, humidor, grab and go food, restaurant; 511 S. Main St.
- KouZina: simple, inexpensive Greek food; 304 N. Main St.
- La Feast: Middle Eastern diner reopens in October; 315 S. Main St.
- L'Espirit Academy: a state regulated and licensed cosmetology school; 501 S. Washington
- P2 Exchange: accessories concept store and candy; 112 E. Fourth St.
- Two/Eighteen: Comtemporary men's boutique, 108 E. Fourth St.
- Spoil 'Em Rotten: children's fashion; 630 E. 11 Mile Rd.
- Sweet Earth: frozen yogurt shop; 313 S. Main St.