- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
- 3 to 4 Years Experience in Designing and Detailing Custom, High End Homes
- Candidate Does Not Need to be Licensed
- Strong Background in Production of Construction Documents
- Strong Communication Skills - Ability to Work With Clients, Consultants
- Strong Understanding of Residential Wood Framing Techniques
- Good Organization and Time Management Skills
- Strong Background in AutoCad Version 2014, Revit and Sketchup
- Schematic Design Responsibilities - Work Directly With Clients or Under Direction of Project Architect to Develop Schematic Design Concepts for Client Review
- Design Development - Must Have Ability to Develop Schematic Design through Design Development. Develop Framing Strategies, Building Sections, Details. Must Have a Strong Eye for Detail
- Construction Drawings - Produce Detailed Construction Drawings for Projects, Ability to Work with Outside Structural Consultants
- Client Interaction - Applicant Must Have the Ability to Work and Communicate Well With Clients.
Please email resume, portfolio and any professional work samples to email@example.com to be considered for an interview.