An open casting call for 'America's Next Top Model' will be held at P&A Scholars Beauty School in Ferndale from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 4.
According to a press release from CW50 Detroit, contestants should enter through the Woodward Avenue entrance upon arrival and plan to dress weather-appropriate, as the registration line will likely extend outdoors
In the upcoming season of the show, in which contestants vie for a prize package that will help launch their modeling careers, male models will be added to the group of contestants competing for the title of America's Next Top Model.
Viewers will continue to be able to vote for their favorite models though social media, helping decide who gets eliminated and who stays in the running.
P&A Scholars Beauty School is located at 22925 Woodward Avenue in Ferndale.
Casting directors are looking for:
- Females and males
- Ages 18 to 27
- People of diverse backgrounds, shapes, and sizes.
- Minimum height requirement of 5’7” tall for women and 5’10” tall for men.
Each hopeful attending the Top Model Casting Call must bring:
- A completed application.
- Three photographs — (1) Close up of face, (1) Full body in clothes, (1) Full body in bathing suit. Photos must all be in color, or maximum of one black and white photograph.
- Legible copies of their United States passport or driver’s license AND social security card or birth certificate.
- If applicants do not bring all of these items, they will not be permitted to audition.
During the auditions videotaped by CW50, applicants will do a mini-runway walk and have three minutes to explain why they should be contestants. Applications and Eligibility requirements can be found at www.CW50detroit.com.
CW50 will also be teaming up with Forgotten Harvest to conduct a community food drive at the casting call. Attendees are invited to bring a non-perishable food item to the Jan. 4 event.
Full details on the casting call can be found here. For more information, visit www.CW50detroit.com or www.CWTV.com.
Source: CW50 Detroit