Food and the Super Bowl go hand in hand, right? Here are some take-out suggestions to serve for the Big Game:
- General Scott's (Tao's) Chicken from . Often referred to as the "Tao-down," this dish is hands-down better than any chicken wing. Easy to order and serve, this dish is one of the best Super Bowl finds in downtown Royal Oak.
- Pizza from the . Order some extra-large round pizzas with pepperoni and onions and pick the pies up or have them delivered right to your party. Really any pizza from the award-winning carry-out restaurant is sure to make your party a hit.
- Growlers from . The fact beer is considered a food may be debatable, but the fact that beer and Super Bowl parties go hand in hand is not. Party hosts can order and pick up growlers of their favorite beer to bring home or take along. We recommend the Royal Pride IPA and Pappy's Porter.
- Broasted potatoes from . No party is complete without Chicken Shack carry-out! The restaurant is an institution in Royal Oak, so don't leave it out of your Super Bowl menu. The chicken is great, but if you already have your main course planned, make sure you at least grab some broasted potatoes. One pan feeds 10-12 people.
- Caramelized onion dip from . Just about every Super Bowl party has chip and dip so why not make it memorable? This house-made dip from Holiday Market is divine and compliments many dipping snacks of your choice. We suggest going old-school with plain old potato chips, however veggies are great, too!