The role of Racism re Obama
Let's begin by acknowledging that a lot of people voted for Barack Obama because he is Black, to help demonstrate how far the nation has come from its bigoted past. For them, voting for Obama was benevolent racism, but it was racism.
Now, whether or not they approve of Obama's performance as President, many of those voters won't vote for him again just because he is Black. And they won't be guilt-tripped into accepting that criticism of his energy policy or disagreement with his worldview is racist.
Obama critic Edward Klein
Tells Republicans what to remind the public about
In the last chapter of his book, "The Amateur," Klein suggests that Republicans remind the people about matters the president hopes people have forgotten.
- On his watch America lost its triple-A credit rating
- He increased the national debt by nearly $5 trillion
- His health care bill includes a 4.5% tax increase
- His immigration policy has swung wildly between fast-paced deportations and virtual amnesty
- He was for lower taxes before he was for higher taxes
- He was for removing terrorists from Guantanamo before he was against it
- He was for energy independence before he rejected the Keystone Pipeline and a handful of other switched positions.