Downtown Royal Oak presents the 30th Annual Spooktacular event for the whole family! Parents are invited to bring their children in their Halloween costumes for trick-or-treating at downtown businesses on Sunday, Oct. 27, 2013 from 2-4. p.m.
Over 60 businesses will be offering candy and goodies to trick-or-treaters. Also, check out the fun specials from the following businesses:
- Bastone: Haunted Patio with spooky music, decorations and scary characters, plus kids eat free.
- Black the Salon: Cider and donuts plus $20 gift certificate giveaways
- Blaze Pizza: Signature s’more pie dessert samples and coupons
- Blu Jeans Bars: coupons
- Cold Stone: coupons
- Detroit Motor Apparel: 20 percent off coupons good through Christmas
- Douglas J: Face painting, temporary tattoos, spooky polish changes and $10 off any service vouchers
- Infinity Jewelers: Coupons
- L’esprit Academy: Hair tinsel, face painting and a service vouchers for free kids’ hair cuts
- Lily’s Seafood: Brunch open through Spooktacular
- Noir Leather: 20 percent off adult costumes
- Pizzeria Biga: coupons
- Royal Oak Brewery: Free beer samples for adults escorting kids
- Royal Oak First United Methodist Church: Pumpkin bowling on front lawn
- Stagecrafters: Win prizes at the duck pond of either candy, toys or free tickets to winter youth program “The Trial of the Big Bad Wolf” or “Shrek – the Musical”
- Stella Boutique: Balloon sculptor
- Town Tavern: Passing out playdough
- Woody’s: Free face painting
Locations passing out candy include: 526 Main, Andiamo, Aqua Salon, Astoria, Barnes & Noble, Baskin Robbins, Bastone, bd’s Mongolian Grill, Black the Salon, BlackFinn, Blaze Pizza, Blu Jeans Bar, Citizen Yoga, Cold Stone, Comet Burger, Creative Arts Studio, D’Amato’s, Detroit Motor Apparel, Douglas J, Five15, Goldfish Tea, Iconic, Infinity Jewelers, Keller Williams Realty, Kids Planet, Lift, Lily’s Seafood, Little Tree Sushi, Lockhart’s BBQ, MarVela Boutique, Monterrey Cantina, Mr. B’s, Noir Leather, Noodles & Co., Oak City Grille, Pizzeria Biga, Pronto!, Rail & Anchor, Rock on Third, Royal Oak Brewery, Royal Oak First United Methodist Church, Scout, Shapes, Shine, Simply the Best Boutique, Stagecrafters, Stella, Susan Gray, the General Store, Tom’s Oyster Bar, Town Tavern, Upstares Salon, Woody’s, Write Impressions, and Zumba Mexican Grille!
This event is brought to you by Downtown Royal Oak. For more information and a map of downtown, please visitwww.downtownroyaloak.org.
Source: Downtown Royal Oak