When should call your Doctor if you think you have the Flu?
1. If the problem is not going away in two days.
2. If during anytime you develop additional symptoms or symptoms are getting worse.
3. If you have any other chronic underlying illnesses that are prexisting i.e. asthma, high blood pressure, COPD, Heart Disease etc.
4. If you have any other symptoms that could cause dehydration i.e. vomiting and diarrhea.
5. If you are on other medications that you are unable to take because of symptoms of the Flu
Did you get your Flu shot. There is still time to help protect you and your family?
In Good Health,
Paul Ehrmann, D.O.