Here is a the first installment of a brief series about the Flu that I hope will help you.
PREVENTION OF THE FLU
- Get Vaccinated now!..Takes two weeks to get your immunity up to speed after your shot.
- Wash your hands frequently, luke warm water, one minute each and get under the nails!
- Use hand sanitizer frequently.
- Don't rub eyes. That is a good way to get the virus if on your hands into your system. You can wear sunglasses all the time if you have an issue with this
- If you have to sneeze, do not sneeze in your hands, sneeze into a hanky or elbow and above all , please do not sneeze at other people unless they are very irritating to you or your family (just kidding!)
Look for more helpful hints in the coming days!!!
In Good Health,