Highlights from reports the week of June 28-July 5:
Breaking and entering
- Premier Technology Exchange, 32106 Woodward, June 28: A man reported someone broke into his business. A ladder was placed against the building and entry was made from the second floor. Three computer tablets and small amount of cash was taken.
- , 27364 Woodward, July 2: The manager reported all four wheels on the company’s 2012 Chrysler 300 were stolen from the vehicle in the lot.
- , 222 E. 11 Mile, July 3: A man reported someone stole his silver Giant mountain bike. The bike was not locked to the bike rack.
- 1900 block of N. Washington, July 3: A man reported someone stole his specialized blue and black Trek 4900 bike. The unlocked bike was left in the breezeway of the apartment complex.
- 3000 block of N. Alexander, July 4: A woman reported someone stole her purple 1998 Plymouth Neon from outside her residence.
Malicious damage to property
- 5000 block of Crooks, June 27: A man reported someone super glued his storm door to his apartment.
- Sixth and Williams, June 28: A man reported someone kicked in the left rear panel of his vehicle.
- 200 block of E. Bloomfield, June 29: A man reported someone slashed the rear tire of his vehicle.
- , 32500 Woodward, July 1: A man reported someone sprayed graffiti on Mattress World.
Items taken from vehicles
- E. Fourth and S. Connecticut, June 29: A woman reported someone broke the rear window of her vehicle and stole her GPS unit and a small amount of money.
- 300 block of N. Blair, June 30: A man reported someone entered his unlocked vehicle and stole his iPad, Nintendo DS 2 video system and some books.
- 700 block of Helene, July 4: A woman reported someone broke her rear window of her vehicle and stole her in dash navigation system and Garmin GPS unit.