At their 7:30 p.m. regular meeting at City Hall, city officials have only a few items on the agenda.
Royal Oak parking garages are the target of Royal Oak-based company Adopt-A-Watt's efforts to bring energy efficient lighting to the city.
Royal Oak City Commissioners will decide whether garages located at garages located at 222 S. Center and 514 S. Lafayette would be a good fit for the program.
Adopt-A-Watt pursues local businesses as sponsors of energy conserving features in partner cities. Similar to the Adopt-A-Highway program, Adopt-A-Watt gives individuals, businesses or organizations community recognition through signage for sponsorship of these features. The goal of the program is to save energy and dollars for the community.
Also on the agenda
- Public hearing on the request for Industrial Facilities Tax (IFT) Exemption Certificate for HHI Form Tech, L.L.C., located at 2727 West Fourteen Mile Road
- September Traffic Committee resolutions
- Parking permit ordinance amendment, second reading
- On-Street metered parking permits
- Permit parking prerequisite and fee review