The Royal Oak City Commission meets Monday to discuss a wide variety of subjects.
Commissioners are set to meet in closed session at 7 p.m. to discuss collective bargaining.
In their 7:30 p.m. regular meeting, city officials are expected to discuss a variety of matters, including:
- Lot splits for 4204 Springer and 336 Woodside
- Planning Commission recommendations for the
- Amendments to a parking agreement with the entertainment center
- A resolution regarding pending legislation on the
- Report and resolution on personal property tax.
The City Commission meets on the third floor of . Visit the City Commission's website for a complete agenda or see attached file.