Commissioners will review a $75,320 demolition contract to remove the buildings at 225 S. Troy St., 123 Knowles St., and the garage at 117 Knowles St.
The city previously approved the closure and demolition of the building at 225 S Troy St. in September to make way for a 93-space parking lot.
"If the city commission approves the demolition of 123 Knowles and the garage at 117 Knowles, and agrees with the proposed use of the space, staff will include the area in plans to construct a surface parking lot at 225 S. Troy," wrote City Manager Don Johnson in a memo.
Other items on Monday's City Commission agenda include:
- Limited Area Groundwater Ordinance, first reading
- September 2013 Traffic Committee resolutions
- Requests for approval of Michigan Liquor Control Commission licensed establishments
- Planning Commission request to post complete meeting packets to the city’s website
- Mayoral appointment to the Library Board of Trustees
- Employee suggestion program recommendation