School's out this week, Royal Oak. Here are some quick and easy (but meaningful) ways to say "thanks" to the teachers in your lives!
- Practical: Teachers get gifts, so teachers write thank you notes. Why not help out an educator with a box of note cards? has a wide variety of options.
- Whimsical: The owl, a symbol of wisdom, is also just darn cute! sells an owl vase that would look great on a desk, in a garden or perched on a window sill.
- Beautiful: Give your teacher a plant — like a hanging basket — and she'll think of you each time she waters it. Flowers are sold everywhere now, but can't be beat.
- Delicious: Who can say no to chocolate? With the sweet delights at , who would want to?
- Relaxing: sells wonderfully packaged candles for your terrific teacher. Colorful candles come in many beautiful scents.
And if all else fails, it's hard to go wrong with a gift card. ? ? ? If you can't decide you don't have to. and sell Visa, Mastercard and American Express gift cards so your teacher can shop or eat wherever he or she wants.