The sound of cash registers ringing will be music to the Royal Oak High Shool Band & Orchestra Boosters' ears this weekend during the group's annual Tag Days fundraiser.
Band and orchestra students will be stationed outside 10 businesses in Royal Oak (see complete list, below) on Friday and Saturday to solicit donations from community members.Royal Oak High School's first instrumental concerts take place at 7 p.m. on Oct. 15 (band) and Oct. 16 (orchestra) in the Dondero Auditorium at Royal Oak Middle School, 709 N. Washington. Admission is free.
Participating Tag Days businesses
- Fresh Approach Market (Lincoln and Campbell)
- Holiday Market (on Main Street)
- Lily's Seafood (on Washington)
- National Coney Island (Twelve Mile and Main)
- Rite Aid Pharmacy (Main Street at Catalpa)
- Walgreens (Twelve Mile and Rochester)
- 7-Eleven (13 & Campbell)
- 7-Eleven (13 & Main)
- 7-Eleven (14 & Crooks)
- Royal Oak Post Office