Royal Oak Schools will host Kindergarten Welcome Nights at each of the District’s six elementary schools Dec. 4-13. Welcome Nights provide a time for parents of incoming kindergarten students to visit the school and meet the kindergarten teacher. Parents are encouraged to attend and see the building, staff, and curriculum that their child will experience.
Kindergarten Welcome Nights
- Oak Ridge Elementary: Tuesday, Dec. 4, 6:45 p.m.
- Oak Ridge Elementary: Wednesday, Dec.5, 6:30 p.m.
- Keller Elementary: Thursday, Dec. 6, 6:30 p.m.
- Addams Elementary: Tuesday, Dec. 11, 7 p.m.
- Upton Elementary: Wednesday, Dec. 12, 6:30 p.m.
- Northwood Elementary: Thursday, Dec. 13, 7 p.m.
The Royal Oak School District features all-day Kindergarten in all buildings. Royal Oak welcomes Schools of Choice students from Oakland County in Kindergarten, first, second and third grades. Students enrolled as Schools of Choice students may continue in Royal Oak Schools through grade 12, as long as their enrollment is continuous.
What you need to register
- Two proofs of residency – current utility bill, mortgage statement, lease agreement, City Assessor tax statement, cable bill
- Birth certificate (original or certified)
- Driver’s license (of parent or guardian)
- Immunization records
- Vision screening
- Completed enrollment packet (available at the Board of Education Office, 1123 Lexington Blvd., Royal Oak; any school; or at www.royaloakschools.com)
For further information, call the District Enrollment Office (248) 435-8400, Ext 1260.