Royal Oak Schools will host Elementary Open Houses at each of the District’s six elementary schools April 1-3.
Open Houses will be held at 6:30 p.m. on:
- April 1: Oak Ridge Elementary, 506 E. 13 Mile
- April 1: Upton Elementary, 4400 Mandalay
- April 2: Keller Elementary, 1505 N. Campbell
- April 2: Oakland Elementary, 2415 E. Brockton
- April 3: Addams Elementary, 2222 W. Webster
- April 3: Northwood Elementary, 926 W. 12 Mile
Each Open House provides families the opportunity to visit the building and meet the principal. Information about instructional programs and student successes will be shared.
Royal Oak Schools is now accepting applications for Schools of Choice students in Grades K, 1, 2 and 3 (Oakland County residents). Once students are enrolled in the district through schools of choice, they are eligible to continue in the district through high school graduation, so long as their enrollment is continuous.
Parents may enroll students at the District’s centralized location:
- Board of Education/ Administration Building, 1123 Lexington Boulevard
- Hours: Monday – Thursday (Closed on Friday) 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
To register a child for school, parents should bring the following with them to the Enrollment Office:
- Two proofs of residency – current utility bill or cable bill, lease agreement, tax statement, mortgage statement, or a notarized affidavit of residence (if living in someone else’s home, along with two proofs of their residency)
- Birth certificate (original or certified)
- Driver’s license (of parent or guardian)
- Immunization records
- Vision screening required for Kindergarten
- Completed enrollment packet (available at Board Office or any school, or may be downloaded at www.royaloakschools.com).
For further information, call (248) 435-8400, Ext. 1260.
Source: Royal Oak Schools