- Beaumont Breast Health Fair on Tuesday: Attendees of the eighth annual Beaumont Breast Health Fair can learn about breast cancer prevention, treatment, support, research trials and survivorship programs. Click here for more information.
- Learn about the Great Smoky Mountains National Park on Wednesday: Join Gordon Lonie, retired Sterling Heights naturalist, for
an introduction to the human and natural history of the park at 7:30 p.m. at Royal Oak Middle School. The program includes plenty of flowers, waterfalls, salamanders and a guaranteed black bear sighting. This program is free.
- Parent teacher conferences on Wednesday and Thursday: Meet Royal Oak High School teachers Wednesday from 5-8 p.m.; Thursday from 4-7 p.m.
- Art at the Museum on Friday: Meet local artists and chefs and enjoy wine, hors d' oeuvres and live music at the Royal Oak Historical Museum while supporting art therapy for families and individuals in crisis at Common Ground. Donation: $10; doors at 6 p.m.
- Pancake breakfast on Saturday: The Ravens Marching Band will host an autumn outdoor breakfast in the Royal Oak High School courtyard from 9-11 a.m. Get four pancakes and two sausage patties for $5. The Marching Ravens perform at 11 a.m.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something