- City Commission meets Monday: The City Commission meeting starts at 7:30 p.m. at City Hall. Click here for the agenda.
- Alexander Technique Workshop on Tuesday: The Alexander Technique works by helping you identify and prevent the harmful postural habits that can cause, or aggravate, stress, pain or lack of effectiveness. Join Carol Strozier, a certified and registered Alexander Technique teacher, at 7 p.m. at the Royal Oak Public Library as she explains and demonstrates how to achieve a balanced body and mind. Register here.
- It's Lego Time on Tuesday: Elementary students ages 5 to 12 are invited to assemble a Lego scene and write a story about it at 7 p.m. at the Royal Oak Public Library. Your Lego creation and story will be displayed at the library until the next Lego Time session. Register here.
- A Seasonal Guide to Michigan Mushrooms on Wednesday: Find out what mushrooms we have here in Michigan and their identification and uses. This event begins at 7:30 p.m. at the Royal Oak Middle School and is free and open to the public.
- Teen Volunteer Opportunity at the Royal Oak Public Library on Thursday: Middle and high school students are encouraged to help with behind-the-scenes tasks and log service hours for school beginning at 6:30 pm. Tasks this month will include sorting and boxing books for the upcoming Friends Book Sale. Register here.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something