Elks Park has been home to many events in Royal Oak, including the Nature Society's annual fundraiser. Open since 1952, its convenient location on Normandy Road at Rosewold Avenue is minutes from downtown, yet in a residential area that makes it an excellent choice for recreation and relaxation. Kids can enjoy the play structure and swing-set amenities, and adults may enjoy the nearby benches and picnic facilities.
- Hours: Daily, 6am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are not any stairs leading to the entrance, which is wide enough to accomodate wheelchairs.
- Founding Date: 1952
- Parking: On-street: free
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: The park has hosted the Nature Society's annual fundraiser in the past.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Permit requirements: Dogs must be on a leash.
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 4.67 acres