Come to the home of "Drag Queen Bingo." Gary Baglio, one of the owners, describes the store best: "Great food, great coffee, eclectic gifts and fabulous fun." Five15 sells plenty of cool stuff — T-shirts, underwear, coffee mugs, books (art, fashion, indie and more), all in a vibrant setting you'll want to linger in and enjoy (preferably with a latte). Plus on Saturday nights they have Drag Queen Bingo — and you'd better make a reservation because this event fills up fast. Five15 has hosted fashion shows, lectures, musical performances, readings and more, all with a Greenwich Village vibe.
- Fax: 248-298-0144
- Hours: Monday-Wednesday, 11 am-9 pm; Thursday-Saturday, 11 am-10 pm; Sunday, 11 am-6pm
- Handicap Accessible: One level; no stairs
- Founding Date: 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Eclectic gifts, including books, coffee mugs, wallets, T-shirts and more.
- Parking: On-street: metered
- New/used: New
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Part of a chain: No
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegan
- Menu link: five15.net/mojo.html
- Specialties: Coffee drinks, teas, smoothies