Orson Starr House
Drag box to select area
Orson Starr House is a historical site located on North Main Street. Built in 1845 by Mr. Starr, the home was occupied by the family until the 1970s. The site is listed in Michigan’s State Register of Historic Sites and has also received an official project designation in the "Save America’s Treasures," program, awarded by the National Trust for Historic Preservation.
3123 N Main St, Royal Oak, MI 48073