Salvation Army Thrift Store and Drop-Off Center
The Salvation Army Thrift Store and Drop-Off Center of Royal Oak is a just a block or so off Main Street, making it a part of downtown, but in a large enough venue to accomodate a wide variety of clothing and household items. Individuals and families in the community and surrounding areas know they may count on the Salvation Army to either donate their gently used goods or to buy gently used products at an exceptionally low price, which makes finding deals easy and hassle-free.
- Hours: Mon - Sat: 9am - 9pm; Closed Sundays but donations can be dropped off between 11am and 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entry way is wheelchair accessible
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Clothing, furniture, home decoration
- Return policy: Receipt necessary
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It borders Metro-Detroit and Detroit, making it a great spot to collect a variety of items.
- Donations hours: Sunday, 11am - 5pm; Mon - Sat, 9am - 9pm
- Donations policy: Must be gently used and still functional.
- Scope: International, Local, National, Regional
- Type: Child welfare, Environment, Hunger, International relief, Peace